UI/ UX Developer
Competence, commitment and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family!
Due to our business growth we are strengthening our Pre-sales with a passionate
UI/UX DEVELOPER to work in our Hyderabad site
As a UX/UI Developer for our demo development team you will be working in the front-line with new technologies to take releases and pre-releases of various applications and prepare them so that they will be available for demonstrations. The solution will need to be prepared for various types of levels of demonstrations, including concepts, out-of-the-box demos and preparing demos for customer specific use cases and integrations.
– Redesign an existing User Interface for applications of BSS stack
– Present design concepts and negotiate with Product Concept Owners/Product Owners
– Produce a design in support of both the business and a strong user experience
– Create high quality designs with cross browser and cross platform compatibility
– Develop conceptual models, personas, workflows, design prototypes, and user interface specifications
– Ensure User Interface guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the product
The competences you will bring with you:
– Experience with user centred design principles and practices, web standards, typography and colour, and web usability standards
– Experience with interaction design and information architecture disciplines
– Experience in creating wireframes, visual mock-ups graphics, and user workflows
– Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
– You have experience and interest in UI design and UI construction as well as front-end development.
– You are familiar with Git or similar version control and you know about Scala programming.
– In web development most of these terms should be familiar to you: RPC, JSON, API, REST, ORM, SQL, MQ, IDE, UI.
The skills that will help you:
– Good understanding of Telecom BSS ecosystem.
– Proven capabilities and track record in delivering results within constraints
– Good communication skills & customer engagement skills
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from Srinivas Bollipally our Recruitment Specialist reachable at srinivas.bollipally(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the position as soon as we find the suitable candidate. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.