We are strengthening our QA & Testing team with a passionate
Do you have experience of testing systems and business processes in a customer facing role? Do you also carry experience in setting up a team and making it operational?
We are looking for Test Manager to join our Test Team. To fulfill this role, the Test Manager must understand the discipline of testing and how to effectively implement a testing process while fulfilling the leadership role for other test resources. Working on an exciting and challenging position in operational activities, the role involves working for demanding deliverables and time frames. You will provide test leadership for the program, local leadership for the team and set up process to control and monitor testing delivery. You will own the Test Schedule and drive forward the delivery of testing in close co-operation with Test Engineers.
We are expecting experience in
– Software Testing (Manual & Automation) and Test Leading
– Test Case management (Design & Execution) for both manual & automation
– Communicating with internal teams in multisite environment and external customers
– Setting up a well performing team and providing local leadership
– Large scale transformation and IT programmes with proven track record
– Defect Triage & Defect Management
– Strong communication and reporting skills
– experience of Telecom and BSS environments
– Experience on automation testing with Selenium or any other open source test automation tool, Database Testing / SOAP UI
– Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects to completion on schedule in a dynamic and fast paced environment
– Familiarity with agile development processes and methodologies
– ISTQB or other similar certificate on testing area
From all our experts we expect
– Motivation to learn and improve
– Positive, get-things-done attitude and a good sense of humour-
– Fluent English skills
– Innovative ideas
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from Srinivas Bollipally via srinivas.bollipally(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the position as soon as we find suitable candidate. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.