We are strengthening our Products QA team with a passionate:
Test Engineer to work in our Hyderabad site.
You will be joining a multicultural team of engineers and developers.
– 3-4 years of experience in testing
– Testing theory and modern test methods like Exploratory Testing
– Test Automation: SoapUI, Selenium using python and Robot framework
– Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
– Expert knowledge of QA standards, processes, tools, and methodologies
– In-depth end to end testing -> Ability to see the big picture
– Excellent understanding of non-functional and functional testing and ability to plan testing based on risks and requirements
We appreciate experience & skills in
– BSS solutions
– Middleware Testing, TIBCO BW, EMS, & Order Manager
– Bug/Task management tool JIRA
– Metrics and Statistical Analysis
– Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects
From all our experts we expect:
– Motivation to learn and improve
– Positive, get-things-done attitude and a good sense of humour
– Fluent English skill
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from our Talent Acquisition Specialist Srinivas Bollipally reachable at srinivas.bollipally(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the positions as soon as we find suitable candidates. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.