Technical Writer (Customization Team)
We are strengthening our Delivery Team with a passionate:
Technical Writer to work in our Hyderabad site.
– 5-6 years of experience documenting telecom products / enterprise software products or in a similar environment
– Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proven ability to learn quickly, create documentation in short cycles, and work on several projects simultaneously
– In-depth understanding of the application-developer experience.
– Extensive experience writing for a range of audiences (administrators & end-users)
– Experience using industry-standard authoring and publishing tools such as Oxygen, XMetaL, FrameMaker, and Madcap Flare
– In-depth understanding of the content development process from end to end (planning, authoring, reviewing, publishing, and maintenance)
– Experience with documentation standards (especially DITA XML)
– Experience publishing/distributing content via the Web
– BA/BS in Technical Writing, Writing, Communications, English, Computer Science, or any other related degree
Role & Responsibilities:
Technical Writers in Delivery unit are responsible that technical documentation covers customer specific content and the overall documentation meets customer expectations.
Technical writer’s main responsibilities include:
– Research and document new and updated features across multiple products.
– Work with key stakeholders to obtain information and perform reviews
– Become a subject matter expert in assigned product areas and attend project meetings on a regular basis
– Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines, and define guidelines where needed
– Independently and proactively seeks out information from key stakeholders
– Experience of Telecom and BSS environments
From all our experts we expect:
– Motivation to learn and improve
– Positive, get-things-done attitude and a good sense of humour
– Fluent English skill
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from Srinivas Bollipally via srinivas.bollipally(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the position as soon as we find suitable candidate. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.