We are strengthening our Delivery unit in Helsinki, Jyväskylä and Tampere with passionate
As a Solution Architect, you will translate the requirements collected by the business analysts into the architecture for a specific solution, as well as describe it through architecture and design. You will use Qvantel’s reference architecture as a baseline when translating business requirements, use cases and user stories into the architecture. You will design the form of the blueprint for the solution. The work is done in close co-operation with project management, business analysts and customer teams, as well as internal developers, integration specialists and migration experts.
One part of the position is to identify what can be configured, what needs to be customized and what must be integrated into product baseline. Main focus is working on active customer projects, but also participating in pre-sales processes and Qvantel’s baseline architecture design are occasionally expected.
As a person you are a pro-active solution finder who is able to grasp complex systems quickly. You are not afraid to voice concerns and give creative solution proposals when there are several ways to reach the desired outcome.
We are expecting
– Understanding data flows and specifying required integration points with internal systems, customer legacy systems and any possible third party systems required to support the use cases
– Experience in creating a path from as-is to to-be, mitigating any system level impacts, risks and threats to customer’s business transformation program
– Skills in communicating plans to technical experts and managers alike
– Written, verbal and presentation skills in English, other languages a plus (Russian, Spanish, Finnish)
– Previous technical experience in telecom domain
– Willingness to travel
We can offer you
– Interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented technology company
– An international and multicultural working environment with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
– Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy. Check also from our blog what’s behind our current growth.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from careers(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the positions as soon as suitable candidates are found. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.