Lead UX Developer
Competence, commitment and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family!
Customization team is part of Delivery organization and responsible for developing customer specific customizations and integrations on top of our core products. We are working in customer delivery projects and collaborate actively with our internal stakeholders and also directly with customers.
We are now strengthening our Customization team in Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Tampere, Karlskrona and Hyderabad with new
Lead UX Developers
As a Lead UX Developer you will join customer delivery project and be responsible for designing and developing customized web and mobile app user interfaces, and related integrations for Qvantel products for our telecom operator customers. You will have an opportunity to create the best practices and offer guidance on the technical solutions, and you will be working closely with Design team to insure consistent design standards. You are also expected to coach and lead a team of UX developers, and take full benefit of modern technologies.
We are looking for passionate senior developer that is a pro-active solution finder and able to grasp complex systems quickly. You are not afraid to voice concerns and give creative solution proposals when there are several ways to reach the desired outcome.
The competences you will bring with you:
– Minimum 5 years of experience in UX development
– Knowledge of web frameworks
– Coaching and mentoring more junior developers
– Deep UX customization understanding in various markets
– Language skills: English is a must. Other languages like Russian, Spanish, Arabic and Finnish are appreciated.
– Willingness to do hands-on teamwork in a global team
– Ability to work as a part of international team spanning several time zones
– Experience of supporting customers remotely
– Customer-facing experience
The skills that will help you:
– Scala, Python, Java, Ruby on Rails
– Understanding of telecommunications operators’ business processes, especially customer care, sales, web shops
– Independent working attitude
– Ability to meet deadlines and high ambition level
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from careers(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the position as soon as suitable candidates are found. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.