Full stack Developer
Competence, commitment and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family!
We are continuously looking for passionate
FULL STACK DEVELOPERS
to work in our Hyderabad site
As a full-stack developer for our demo development team you will be working in the front-line with new technologies to take releases and pre-releases of various applications and prepare them so that they will be available for demonstrations. The solution will need to be prepared for various types of levels of demonstrations, including concepts, out-of-the-box demos and preparing demos for customer specific use cases and integrations.
The competences you will bring with you:
• You have experience and interest in UI design and UI construction as well as front-end development.
• You are familiar with Git or similar version control and you know about Scala programming. In web development most of these terms should be familiar to you: RPC, JSON, API, REST, ORM, SQL, MQ, IDE, UI.
• You have experience with open source application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, TomEE, Play Framework, Ruby, Django etc.
• You know programming languages such as Java, Scala, Python, Ruby etc.
The skills that will help you:
• Good understanding of Telecom BSS ecosystem.
• Proven capabilities and track record in delivering results within constraints
• Good communication skills & customer engagement skills
We’re interested in people who already have some experience (5-10 years). However, don’t be afraid to apply if your experience level is not sky high yet, if you feel you’ve got the skills and motivation to study new technologies. We have a rather good situation with the seniority level so this can also be a good learning opportunity for someone who’s still gathering experience. The key is your enthusiasm towards new technologies and having a curious mind to experiment with techniques and different approaches.
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from Srinivas Bollipally, our Recruitment Specialist, reachable at srinivas.bollipally(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the positions as soon as we find suitable candidates. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay.