Customer Liaison Manager
Competence, commitment and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family!
Due to our business growth we are strengthening our Sales and Marketing unit with three passionate
Customer Liaison Managers
We are looking for multiple Customer Liaison Managers for our customers in Central and South America. In this job you will be providing a local, easily available contact point for Qvantel collaboration and services towards the customer. The work responsibilities and tasks are:
– Maintaining and expanding relationships locally with the customer and ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met.
– Raising the flags towards other Qvantel functions and roles in rapid manner to ensure timely visibility and response to customer needs, and for building proactive proposals to early signals of new customer needs.
– Providing timely customer insights and news to Account Manager and Operational Manager
– Tracking effectiveness of Qvantel personnel, including service, development and management, in order to meet account objectives
– Proactively identifying sales opportunities, expanding networks and performing active fact-finding to protect and grow customer account
– Assisting in offer and invoicing process for the customer account
– Supporting in developing timely and accurate forecasts, budgets and resource needs for assigned customer account
– Rising proactively improvement needs and actions to drive customer satisfaction
– Engaging Qvantel units and teams for addressing the customer needs and interests (in alignment with AM and OM)
– Protecting Qvantel interests in the customer relationship
The work is done onsite in LATAM (Bolivia, Paraguay, Honduras, El Salvador) so we are looking for people who are already in that area or willing to relocate there. Please mention the location you would prefer.
The competences you will bring with you:
– Experience in project management, account management or sales in software or telecoms industry
– Ability to network and develop strategic relationships with both technical and C-suite level customer representatives
– Drive for results – passion for driving results at all levels
– Strong organizing, planning, communication and negotiating skills, high self-motivation
– Leadership, influencing and customer mind-set
The skills that will help you:
– Degree in Business or Engineering
– Fluency in English. Spanish language is a major plus
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
Changing the game with us!
We offer interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing, customer-oriented tech-driven company! There are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career as we are simultaneously doing the same ourselves. Check more about our current business growth from our blog!
At Qvantel we have built a young, dynamic, international culture where people are motivated to learn and develop themselves, are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a systematic, hands on working style and a can-do attitude. Our people are used to communicate across other cultures and time zones. A sense of humor can also come in handy.
Don’t hesitate to ask for more information from Roberto Muñoz via roberto.munoz(a)qvantel.com. We will fill the position as soon as we find suitable candidates. Please send your application with CV and salary request using our application form below with no delay, and by April 2nd at the latest.